DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: psychotic waltz  (Read 10319 times)
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 12:20:19 PM »

---- current status of consignment # 666 "psychotic waltz 2-cd box set": swimming though Atlantic Ocean ---- Expected date of arrival: ask your local augur!
Captain Flapjackass
I am God
Forum Elder

I'm freakin' cold!

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 02:33:59 PM »

---- current status of consignment # 666 "psychotic waltz 2-cd box set": swimming though Atlantic Ocean ---- Expected date of arrival: ask your local augur!

Two questions:

1) is the consignment number really 666?

2) what in God's name is an augur?

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 06:43:57 AM »

Two questions:

1) is the consignment number really 666?

2) what in God's name is an augur?

Answer to question 1: the number of the beast appears in the consignment number; but it's cunningly hidden: in order for you to reveal it you have to
a) confide in the beast (a.k.a. charlie dominici)
b) calculate the square root of the cube of the checksum of the 15-digit consignment number without calculator (or any other computing aid except your brain)
c) of course for this calculation you'll need the consignment number which is readily deducible from the coordinates of the position of venus on June, 06, 666 B.C.

... easy enough, huh ?

Answer to question 2: I was looking for a nice word for prophet or seer and "augur" is what the online dictionary gave me.. so apparently it's not very common.. damn those online dictionaries  also, I was thinking in harry potter there are aurors so augur sounded kinda familiar  Grin

Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2008, 02:02:50 PM »

Perhaps "soothsayer" or "oracle" would have been good choices? Those are the two nouns I usually use in that case.

But, I'm pretty sure no matter what mistake you make in English, you are more than forgiven. English isn't your first language, and last I checked, I can't speak a word of German, and my french is sketchy at best  , so I bow down to you for your ability to speak English so well as a secondary language 
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 12:24:52 PM »

Perhaps "soothsayer" or "oracle" would have been good choices? Those are the two nouns I usually use in that case.

But, I'm pretty sure no matter what mistake you make in English, you are more than forgiven. English isn't your first language, and last I checked, I can't speak a word of German, and my french is sketchy at best  , so I bow down to you for your ability to speak English so well as a secondary language 

thanks .. words fail me ..
yngwie malmsteen would say: duddle diddle diddle dududu diddle duddle *picks strings*
Captain Flapjackass
I am God
Forum Elder

I'm freakin' cold!

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 07:48:40 AM »

i ordered "everflow + bleeding" like three weeks ago from ImpulseMusic and it never came. plus the site says there's none left of any PW items! that was right after i ordered it!!

WTF?!?

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!
Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 05:15:11 PM »

i ordered "everflow + bleeding" like three weeks ago from ImpulseMusic and it never came. plus the site says there's none left of any PW items! that was right after i ordered it!!

WTF?!?

*sigh* Don't you wish there were still couriers that rode horses?
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »

WTF?!?

*sigh* Don't you wish there were still couriers that rode horses?

that's how I sent mine
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 07:53:33 PM »

She doesn't speak German, she speaks Osterreich. She can interpret German because it's very similar but not the same. She is also one of the X women. She has powers that you would not believe!

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 06:13:36 AM »

She doesn't speak German, she speaks Osterreich. She can interpret German because it's very similar but not the same. She is also one of the X women. She has powers that you would not believe!

waaay to go! you just made my day!!

I'll use my unbelievable powers to provide you with some spare time for pn08 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: