DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: I miss Charlie :(  (Read 5463 times)
Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« on: April 10, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »

I know that sounds wimpy, but seriously. . . I miss that guy 

Does anyone know if he is settled in yet? He is sporatically popping in from time to time, but seeing as his forum participation has dropped off dramatically I'm assuming Charlie is still getting settled into his native home 

So when will things be back to normal? Or are you as oblivious as I am?  Maybe Rich knows? (though he is hardly ever on).
Captain Flapjackass
I am God
Forum Elder

I'm freakin' cold!

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 04:07:43 PM »

He's only been home for a week or so. we just need to give him some time. trust me, i know, i had to move around a lot as a kid and getting settled in isn't a thing to be done overnight. it takes a while.

remember, Rome wasn't built in a day Wink

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 04:58:58 PM »

He's only been home for a week or so. we just need to give him some time. trust me, i know, i had to move around a lot as a kid and getting settled in isn't a thing to be done overnight. it takes a while.

especially  when you are doing interviews the whole time! Running around every day trying to get houshold necessities,furniture, etc. and running back to the computer in time to do interviews...I miss you guys too!

I will be hangin again soon!

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
VFS
The Webmistress otherwise known as JustJen
Administrator

Do you think it was an inside job?

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 06:10:01 PM »

Cheesy

Join the DOMINICI Groups at: last.fm - Facebook - StudivVZ.net (German)
dech2410
Mister Relentless!!!
Forum Elder

Me and my best friend ;)

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 02:21:01 AM »

especially  when you are doing interviews the whole time! Running around every day trying to get houshold necessities,furniture, etc. and running back to the computer in time to do interviews...I miss you guys too!

Oh, and you were who???

VFS
The Webmistress otherwise known as JustJen
Administrator

Do you think it was an inside job?

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »

he hasn't been gone THAT long!

Join the DOMINICI Groups at: last.fm - Facebook - StudivVZ.net (German)
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »

especially  when you are doing interviews the whole time! Running around every day trying to get houshold necessities,furniture, etc. and running back to the computer in time to do interviews...I miss you guys too

awww, yeah, I miss you  Cry but I know moving is crazy.. I moved into my new appartment almost a year ago and I still haven't had time to buy a sofa for the living room !! so now gaven has a lawn chair and I sit on the floor.. that's probably the reason why we hardly ever watch tv  Cheesy

congrats for giving lots of interviews, btw  Cheesy  11 more days til europe/us release... cool !!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 10:29:12 AM by xoxoch » Logged
dech2410
Mister Relentless!!!
Forum Elder

Me and my best friend ;)

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 11:51:03 AM »

who are we talking about?

xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »

don't play the tough guy here  Grin you miss him too, admit it   Cry
guyonright
Forum Member

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »

I miss you too Charlie.....I hope the move was easier than when you left SD.
dech2410
Mister Relentless!!!
Forum Elder

Me and my best friend ;)

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »

don't play the tough guy here  Grin you miss him too, admit it   Cry

OK OK I ADMIT IT!!! ican´tliveadayeithoutcharlie 

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 02:34:22 PM »

geeeee...you guys are the best!

dech2410
Mister Relentless!!!
Forum Elder

Me and my best friend ;)

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

We know Wink now give us a hug Tongue

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »

We know Wink now give us a hug Tongue

dech2410
Mister Relentless!!!
Forum Elder

Me and my best friend ;)

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 01:03:22 AM »

Yeah, internet-hugz make me always feel cozy and warm 

Phantasmatron
Forum Elder

What the Jenkins?!

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 10:57:48 AM »

And internet-beerz make me always feel a tad tipsy.   

That reminds me, I found your pants in the fridge this morning.

I have no idea what just happened, but I can only assume that I was an indispensable contributor.
Captain Flapjackass
I am God
Forum Elder

I'm freakin' cold!

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »

you're not of legal age yet! shame on YOU!

EDIT: then again if there's no drinking age for Internet beers, then i've been drinking like a fish

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!
richb
Forum Elder

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »

Does anyone know if he is settled in yet? He is sporatically popping in from time to time, but seeing as his forum participation has dropped off dramatically I'm assuming Charlie is still getting settled into his native home 

So when will things be back to normal? Or are you as oblivious as I am?   Maybe Rich knows? (though he is hardly ever on).

HI friends,I know I'm hardly ever on just REALLY busy with work and giving guitar lessons etc...
I got a email from Charlie last week and man is he busy.He's settling in his place and at the same time doing Interviews through the net,over the phone and in person!!!
I don't even think he knows that I got him a ticket to see LTE with me in Manhattan(BB Kings) on 6/23...
Hope everyone's cool and I know he loves you guys and girls Just give him soon time...
Richb

Here comes the pain!
www.myspace.com/richbrymer
Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 03:23:52 AM »

you're not of legal age yet! shame on YOU!

EDIT: then again if there's no drinking age for Internet beers, then i've been drinking like a fish

When I first looked at that I tilted my head in confusion until I remembered that in the US the drinking age is 21  Here in Canada it's 19 (in my province) or 18 (in most of the others).

I think europe's got it right though, because if I recall, they let you drink before they let you learn to drive. I think introducing it that way would probably cause a lot less drinking and driving problems. I also have exchange students all over my school, and I think the ones from Brazil said that drinking age down there was 14  . Anyway, I just find it odd that in the States that its 21 

And Thanks Rich, both for the info and for dropping bye. Because. . . well, you know. . . we miss you too buddy!  Haha, let's just turn this whole thread into some sobbing mess 
But it's good to know that Charlie is settling in and doesn't love us any less. Hope today is another good day for you Charlie, and to everyone else of course!
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 05:49:00 AM »

I agree with you, Matt.

In Austria, the drinking age issue is handled like this: if you’re over 14 you’re basically allowed to drink low-alcohol content beverages (like beer), but you are not allowed to drink in public and you’re not allowed to buy alcohol. But you can have some beer at your private party and you have to be under supervision by grown-ups. Then over 16 you’re allowed to buy and drink beer, wine, sparkling wine and similar stuff. When you’re 18 you can buy and drink whatever you like.

Of course, drunk driving is also and issue in Austria, but it doesn’t really affect only the young drivers; it’s more the older ones who think they can have more drinks because they’re more experienced drivers.

I think an early drinking age reduces the urge to binge drinking, but of course, there’s always exceptions and they make it to the news then. I spent a year in Louisiana when I was 17 and it was quite a change for me to all of a sudden being not allowed to drink, so on the two or three occasions that I actually could get my hand on some booze I just totally overdid it to the point of throwing up which I never ever experienced in Austria before or afterwards.

And so the end of the story is: I’d like to have a  with Charlie now *miss you*
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »

So when will things be back to normal? Or are you as oblivious as I am?   Maybe Rich knows? (though he is hardly ever on).

HI friends,I know I'm hardly ever on just REALLY busy with work and giving guitar lessons etc...
I got a email from Charlie last week and man is he busy.He's settling in his place and at the same time doing Interviews through the net,over the phone and in person!!!
I don't even think he knows that I got him a ticket to see LTE with me in Manhattan(BB Kings) on 6/23...
Hope everyone's cool and I know he loves you guys and girls Just give him soon time...
Richb

Cool! Thanks Buddy!

I hope I can make it,though.  Yes, it has been a wild month. Feels like 3 days. (Another Trilogy?) Hell No!!

I'm buggin! I will come in  and catch up with you all when I catch up to my own ASS!

CD

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »

I agree with you, Matt.

In Austria, the drinking age issue is handled like this: if you’re over 14 you’re basically allowed to drink low-alcohol content beverages (like beer), but you are not allowed to drink in public and you’re not allowed to buy alcohol. But you can have some beer at your private party and you have to be under supervision by grown-ups. Then over 16 you’re allowed to buy and drink beer, wine, sparkling wine and similar stuff. When you’re 18 you can buy and drink whatever you like.

Of course, drunk driving is also and issue in Austria, but it doesn’t really affect only the young drivers; it’s more the older ones who think they can have more drinks because they’re more experienced drivers.

I think an early drinking age reduces the urge to binge drinking, but of course, there’s always exceptions and they make it to the news then. I spent a year in Louisiana when I was 17 and it was quite a change for me to all of a sudden being not allowed to drink, so on the two or three occasions that I actually could get my hand on some booze I just totally overdid it to the point of throwing up which I never ever experienced in Austria before or afterwards.

And so the end of the story is: I’d like to have a  with Charlie now *miss you*

Grin

xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 12:35:27 PM »

*counts days until new york trip*  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: