DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Autographed part 3 CD-FULL copy!(opened only to sign your name and mine)  (Read 7620 times)
charliedominici
Administrator

« on: May 05, 2008, 11:44:54 AM »

Exclusive offer!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150244032746

Well, not completely exclusive but I'm posting it here only 5 minutes after it has gone up for auction!

Good luck, (ZepDT) Smiley

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »

Hmm, this could be tempting. I would have just bought the CD, mailed it to you to sign it and then have it sent back, but now that I think about it, that is pretty time consuming, especially since it would probably take 10 days or so to arrive to me in the first place, not even including getting to you or getting back to me.

Or maybe I will just do it the hard way regardless, who knows.

. . . I guess that reasoning made this post useless!  Oh well.

Charlie, do you know where the best place to get the CD would be? I think we all know how notoriously bad Inside Out can be with that, but I'm assuming any major electronics retailer should have it instock online even if its not in the store?
dimitrius
Lord of Dominoes
Forum Member

Silence! I kill you!

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

Good luck, (ZepDT) Smiley

Captain Flapjackass
I am God
Forum Elder

I'm freakin' cold!

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »

Hmm, this could be tempting. I would have just bought the CD, mailed it to you to sign it and then have it sent back, but now that I think about it, that is pretty time consuming, especially since it would probably take 10 days or so to arrive to me in the first place, not even including getting to you or getting back to me.

Or maybe I will just do it the hard way regardless, who knows.

. . . I guess that reasoning made this post useless!  Oh well.

Charlie, do you know where the best place to get the CD would be? I think we all know how notoriously bad Inside Out can be with that, but I'm assuming any major electronics retailer should have it instock online even if its not in the store?

The cheapest major electronics dealer I could find is Circuit City.

about the auction, I really want to get in on it, if my mom will let me. She won't because it ends tomorrow, which is Mother's Day, and since I'm such a momma's boy i won't bother her about it.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!
Captain Flapjackass
I am God
Forum Elder

I'm freakin' cold!

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 04:30:49 AM »

wait it doesn't end today.

my bad, it ends the 12th 

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!
faemir
Officially unworthy of a custom title
Forum Elder

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 11:47:45 AM »

I leave for a week or two and this I what I get?! MISSED OUT ON ANOTHER SIGNED COPY!?

*begs for more going on auction*

Getting part 2 signed as well would be nice, making all three Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »

Well, it was an experiment to see if the album was getting as much(or as little) attention as I thought. I guess that the fact that one guy bid and got it for $10 is an indication that we are truly artists! NO ONE CARES!

LOL!

xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 12:03:09 PM »

Maybe it was too early to start the experiment. I think this will turn out very differently if you let it "sit" a little and maybe got a tour so the people become more acquainted with it/you.  Smiley
Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 01:49:09 PM »

Maybe it was too early to start the experiment. I think this will turn out very differently if you let it "sit" a little and maybe got a tour so the people become more acquainted with it/you.  Smiley

I agree. In fact, I REALLY hope your right xoxoch.

The fact is, I am actually quite alarmed by how little exposure Dominici is getting. I have invested my future in my love, my music that is, and while I have arranged the whole "fall back" idea (being able to teach music), it's quite discouraging to see such an amazing band with such great music be exposed so little.

But I have faith in it. I think, like you said xoxoch, that it's just simmering before the great boil over. Sure, it probably won't explode, but it should be reasonably successful if you place it in the right places. Have you tried to get it reviewed in any major magazines Charlie? I'm sure even a tiny review would show a spike in sales since the readers for big music magazines are usually open for new music, especially if it recieves a lot of praise. And if I know one thing, any reviewer for a magazine with his head on his shoulders would bow down to part 3!
Donato
Forum Elder

John Petrucci Didnt gime an autograph...it sucks

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 02:08:01 AM »

Yeah...a magazine review could be very helpfull...
And a tour cold be more...

Overtune 1928...you would be MINE!!!!!
Silent Instrument: Synphonic Progressive Metal band from Venezuela...If you want to hear us PM me.
forgottenglory
Forum Member

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll.

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 11:44:10 AM »

Without MTV, I think that a band can put out a great album but if they don't tour regularly they won't get the recognition that a band on the live circuit can.  I think somebody needs to have the balls to create another music channel where all genres are catered for; not just what is hip.

xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »

Without MTV, I think that a band can put out a great album but if they don't tour regularly they won't get the recognition that a band on the live circuit can.  I think somebody needs to have the balls to create another music channel where all genres are catered for; not just what is hip.

that would be nice, but this "creator" better be very ensouled, cause he'd NEVER EARN ANY $$$$  Cry
forgottenglory
Forum Member

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »

that would be nice, but this "creator" better be very ensouled, cause he'd NEVER EARN ANY $$$$  Cry

I'm not saying they should play only underground genres.  This would definitely not be a viable project.  But it would be nice to interlace less known bands with the mainstream. 

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

Now,now, my children..your hearts are in the right place but trust me,I did'nt  just start doing this last year. We have many,many magazine reviews and yes a tour would help but mosy of all an invasion of the "masses" by a hostile takeover of the airwaves is due. I have just the thing planned for the very near future...stay tuned!

CD

forgottenglory
Forum Member

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 02:11:21 PM »

Are you going to do an Airheads coup where Brendan Fraser and his band take over a radio station to force them to play their tunes?  Grin

The Calling - DOMINICI

dimitrius
Lord of Dominoes
Forum Member

Silence! I kill you!

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 03:27:38 PM »

That would be absolutely

karpatisz
Forum Elder

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »

I have the whole Trilogy with the autographs of Charlie's, 2 memorable meeting with him. 

Szabolcs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: