DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Paot 3 - SO awesome !  (Read 3278 times)
Eagle Eye Al
Forum Member

« on: May 14, 2008, 05:40:12 AM »

Hi all - this is my first post here and I'm proud to be saying the "03 A Trilogy - Part3" is officially my CD of the year - in fact, it's the best thing I've heard in AGES..! I'm recommending it wherever and whenever I can - as a BIG DT fan (since 1992) I can safely say that every thing a DT fan would expect from a DT album is on "Part 3" - that the best compliment I can give it...and I'm talking from the point of view of...

..the production is top-notch,the songs/arrangements are INCREDIBLE,lyrics/concept brilliantly carried on from "Part 2" and very nicely brought to a close and the PLAYING is uber-awesome - the whole band has raised the bar here - I am absolutely blown away by the whole package...

"Part 3" is an incredible effort Charlie and the rest of the band - big respect to DOMINICI !

Al

PS We now need some tour dates to be organised/finalised especially here in the UK !
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 10:56:16 AM »

welcome eagle eye al 

that's a great statement for your first post Smiley hope there's more to come 
SeaWolf
Aquatic Canine
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 11:04:42 AM »

I'm glad to see more people are enjoying this album.  I think it's a great prog metal album, and I wouldn't be surprised if it makes some top ten lists for this year.  I would probably rank it along side my favorite albums of the past year, and that includes giants like Nightwish, Opeth (I haven't heard the new album yet, but I already know I will love it, because, well, it's OPETH), Coheed & Cambria, and Radiohead.  Well done, Charlie 
faemir
Officially unworthy of a custom title
Forum Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »

I'll have to agree here, after many listens, I must say it's going to be contender for album of the year in my books ^_^

Paranoid Android by Radiohead from OK Computer
Donato
Forum Elder

John Petrucci Didnt gime an autograph...it sucks

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 02:13:45 AM »

And, beside, what many people say or think...it have spreaded all over the world...
Im from Venezuela, and here you can't call yourself a Prog metal fan if you havent lisent Liquid Tension or Dominici, and that's a lot to soy from a contry that doesnt know about metal...

Overtune 1928...you would be MINE!!!!!
Silent Instrument: Synphonic Progressive Metal band from Venezuela...If you want to hear us PM me.
Papa Josh
Minister of Propaganda
Forum Member

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »

Well, this being my second post here and all, I have to say, this is my favorite of the three easily. The band has consistently gotten better and sounds like they are really starting to gel. Some very, very strong songs on this release.

Keep it up guys!

Episode 72 of MSRCAST is now available, brought to you by Metal Injection Radio,
http://www.metalinjection.net/
Also, on myspace, visit us at http://www.myspace.com/msrcast
or me directly at http://wwww.myspace.com/TheRealPapaJosh
www.msrcast.com
forgottenglory
Forum Member

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 11:40:07 AM »

PS We now need some tour dates to be organised/finalised especially here in the UK !

It would be great to have Dominici in the UK

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: