DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Franke and the Knockouts cover  (Read 3772 times)
SeaWolf
Aquatic Canine
Forum Member

« on: May 14, 2008, 11:11:44 AM »

Hey Charlie, I was looking at the Franke & the Knockouts cover from the discography page, trying to determine if one of the guys on that cover was you.  Are you not on that cover, or am I just really bad at recognizing people?   Tongue
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

Hey Charlie, I was looking at the Franke & the Knockouts cover from the discography page, trying to determine if one of the guys on that cover was you.  Are you not on that cover, or am I just really bad at recognizing people?   Tongue
I'm not on the cover. Neither is the amazing keyboard player, Tom Ayers. The management and record label felt that 7 guys didn't look as good as only five. I sang triple tracked background vocals on all of the songs on that 1st album and some lead vocals (live only) and they credited me as "additional background vocals". Nice,huh? I also played 2nd guitar ( lead an rhythm ) in the band and when it came time to record the album, the guitarist didn't let me record.He wanted to be the only guitarist on the album so he copied my parts note for note and recorded them himself. I'm flattered!
That said, there were many more reasons that I left that band.
The videos on you tube are all the ones without me in them. I have some of my own that I was in and I will probably put them up on you tube when I get the time.
CD

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: