DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Was the O3 story planned from the beginning?  (Read 2567 times)
Phantasmatron
Forum Elder

What the Jenkins?!

« on: May 18, 2008, 12:13:43 PM »

Hiya, Charlie. 

I've been wondering about this lately.  I remember hearing some radio interview from a while back in which you said you thought it would be cool to have a sleeper agent realize the benefits to the society he was living in and then be torn between settling down and being happy or following his orders.  But then came the bizarre, totally unforseen twist near the end of Part 3.  It winds up being a completely different kind of story at the end than you'd think it would be when you listen to the beginning. 

So was all this alien stuff in the back of your mind the whole time?  Did you plan out the entire story when you were writing Part 1?  Or did you make it up as you went? 

Thanks!

That reminds me, I found your pants in the fridge this morning.

I have no idea what just happened, but I can only assume that I was an indispensable contributor.
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »

Hiya, Charlie. 

I've been wondering about this lately.  I remember hearing some radio interview from a while back in which you said you thought it would be cool to have a sleeper agent realize the benefits to the society he was living in and then be torn between settling down and being happy or following his orders.  But then came the bizarre, totally unforseen twist near the end of Part 3.  It winds up being a completely different kind of story at the end than you'd think it would be when you listen to the beginning. 

So was all this alien stuff in the back of your mind the whole time?  Did you plan out the entire story when you were writing Part 1?  Or did you make it up as you went? 

Thanks!

A little bit of all three!

CD

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: