DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Poll
Question: Who would defeat the other in a cage match?
Mr. T - 3 (75%)
Kimbo Slice - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Poll: Who would win in a fight?  (Read 2968 times)
Captain Flapjackass
I am God
Forum Elder

I'm freakin' cold!

« on: June 01, 2008, 09:40:22 AM »

I thought of this because they both look alike.

Kimbo would destroy Mr. T, IMO.

plus he's got a cool name.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 11:30:23 AM »

they look like father and son 
I go for the classic one; you know "respect your mother"  Grin
dimitrius
Lord of Dominoes
Forum Member

Silence! I kill you!

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 11:39:07 AM »

Mr. T fool!!

Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:10:12 PM »

My vote: Mr. T
My reason?: In junior high there was some guy who was a grade ahead of me who wore as many, if not MORE necklaces/chains than Mr. T. It looked like they weighed half a tonne and would take 3 hours to put on in the morning. One day I was there when someone asked him why he wore so many chains, and here was his reply: "Well, it prevents me from being choked out in a fight. And if I wanted to, I could spin around and have the chains and pendants cut them".

After your done laughing, I want to assure you that he said this with total seriousness  It's for this reason that I have to vote for Mr. T! Perhaps this guy was right and Mr. T can win in a fight if he performs the "jewellery slice" maneuver 
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 11:16:31 AM »

My reason?: In junior high there was some guy who was a grade ahead of me who wore as many, if not MORE necklaces/chains than Mr. T. It looked like they weighed half a tonne and would take 3 hours to put on in the morning. One day I was there when someone asked him why he wore so many chains, and here was his reply: "Well, it prevents me from being choked out in a fight. And if I wanted to, I could spin around and have the chains and pendants cut them".

After your done laughing, I want to assure you that he said this with total seriousness  It's for this reason that I have to vote for Mr. T! Perhaps this guy was right and Mr. T can win in a fight if he performs the "jewellery slice" maneuver 

awesome and certainly true 
dimitrius
Lord of Dominoes
Forum Member

Silence! I kill you!

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: