DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: A question about "a trilogy part 1 special offer"and all the lyrics on this site  (Read 3509 times)
Glass Joe
Forum Member

« on: July 02, 2008, 08:35:26 PM »

My first post here is a 2 for 1 question.  I just ordered the part 1 CD and I didn't leave any details in the comments box on PayPal so I was wondering if I can have you make that out to: Joe, a true fan from the beginning.   If it's not possible that's fine, I realize that I screwed the pooch on that one.   That order was for Joe Glasser btw.

The second question I have is about the lyrics that you have posted for all 3 CDs.  In the Part 3 section there is a brief synopsis of what the song is about and it give a bit more insight into the songs.  Is there any way we can get that for parts 1 and 2?  I read an interview about the writing process you went through with part 3 and it sounds like these little blurbs are what you used for the basis for each song.  I realize that you might not have those for the first 2 parts but it was really cool to read those as it helped realize the full meaning of the songs and story.

Anyway, before I go I just wanted to say that I'm really glad that you chose to make more music after being away for so long.  I've been a huge fan of yours since WDADU and it is still easily my favorite DT cd with the lyrics for Afterlife being a shining moment on a brilliant cd.  Thanks for the great music.
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 05:34:28 AM »

My first post here is a 2 for 1 question.  I just ordered the part 1 CD and I didn't leave any details in the comments box on PayPal so I was wondering if I can have you make that out to: Joe, a true fan from the beginning.   If it's not possible that's fine, I realize that I screwed the pooch on that one.   That order was for Joe Glasser btw.

The second question I have is about the lyrics that you have posted for all 3 CDs.  In the Part 3 section there is a brief synopsis of what the song is about and it give a bit more insight into the songs.  Is there any way we can get that for parts 1 and 2?  I read an interview about the writing process you went through with part 3 and it sounds like these little blurbs are what you used for the basis for each song.  I realize that you might not have those for the first 2 parts but it was really cool to read those as it helped realize the full meaning of the songs and story.

Anyway, before I go I just wanted to say that I'm really glad that you chose to make more music after being away for so long.  I've been a huge fan of yours since WDADU and it is still easily my favorite DT cd with the lyrics for Afterlife being a shining moment on a brilliant cd.  Thanks for the great music.
Joe,

I signed and sent it out the day you ordered it. I didn't realize at the time that you were a true fan from the beginning. Thanks for that,BTW!

As for the story line in the first two parts, I think it is pretty self-explanitory when you read the lyrics. Maybe I'll start on the screenplay for the movie.

CD

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
Glass Joe
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

I haven't stopped listening to parts 2 & 3 since I got them about two weeks ago and the story is starting to sink in quite a bit. My son took a ride out to the only store within an hour of my home that sells real music and I had him grab any Dominici that he found.  He came home with 03 parts 1 and 2, new Pyramaze, new Circle II Circle, and new Judas Priest and I haven't even listened to anything else even once because I've been hooked on O3 parts 1 and 2.  They have been on a constant loop on my mp3 player and I don't see that ending any time soon.  I look forward to part 1 arriving so I can complete the story. 

I'm not sure how I didn't find out about this trilogy until about a month ago but I'm glad I found it.  Since I find DT to be really hit or miss since the Awake cd my WDADU cd was starting to get worn out by the lazer so the new stuff is a god send.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: