DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Thursday's Meshuggah Day  (Read 2675 times)
xoxoch
Forum Elder

« on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:14 AM »

it's time for some more extreme stuff  Grin I'm totally looking forward to this! hopefully I can sneak in my cam 

btw, if anyone happens to be online.. what's your opinion on them??
veronica
Global Moderator

and I love them

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 07:11:53 AM »

Well, I'm a couple of days left but I love them! (Meshuggah-jigga-wugga) How was it?

xoxoch
Forum Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 11:01:48 AM »

A total OH MY GOD, HOW FUCKIN COOL WAS THAT?Huh??

When the opening band Trigger The Bloodshed got on stage, my only thought was: oh my god, how cuuuute, they're soooo adorable. The drummer and bass player (both about age 16) look so much like my four-year old when he's playing his toy guitar. The sound didn't mean it too well with them, but nevertheless I was impressed.. I don't know many young bands being that professional. Also the singer's performance was good, the growling vocals sounded natural and well developed.

Meshuggah, had one of the best sound setups I've ever heard live. And as you guys already said, they were so amazingly tight and perfect beyond words. And that Thomas Haake.. wow.. as with MP - everything that this guy did looked so easy, even if he played in five different tempos with four limbs while taking a sip of beer. Jens Kidman's facial expression was fun to watch and I was deeply impressed the fact that they had baby-pink towels on stage to wipe their faces   Grin Grin

Those guys really blew me away, they are just such a perfect live band! Absolutely recommendable for anyone who is musically interested!!!!

Of course, I took a bunch of pics! They're on my www.myspace.com/christinelenk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: