DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Dominici Part 3 web banners!  (Read 13986 times)
The Metal Madman
Forum Elder

« on: February 29, 2008, 02:33:50 PM »

Ok where are some 468 X 60 or 468 X 80 Dominici banners of the new CD to spam all over the place! Haha!

VFS
The Webmistress otherwise known as JustJen
Administrator

Do you think it was an inside job?

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 02:36:31 PM »

Coming in a couple of days, or if anyone wants to try their hand at designing some MAYBE we'll use it (submissions imply permission for us to do so).

Join the DOMINICI Groups at: last.fm - Facebook - StudivVZ.net (German)
ZeppelinDT
Resident Collectaholic
Global Moderator

Chaaaaaaaaaalieeee!

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »

Coming in a couple of days, or if anyone wants to try their hand at designing some MAYBE we'll use it (submissions imply permission for us to do so).

Don't forget the fine print!  Tongue

Any person submitting a banner to dominici.com (each, a "Submitter"), hereby agrees that submission of such banners shall be deemed to grant the webmaster of dominici.com (the "Webmaster") the right (but not the obligation) to use such banners in whatever method the Webmaster may choose, with no obligation to credit Submitter in any fashion whatsoever.  Furthermore, by submitting such banners to dominici.com, the submitting party represents to the Webmaster that said Submitter has all right and authority to so submit such a banner, and agrees to indemnify the Webmaster against any claims arising from Webmaster's use of such banner.

One a scale from one to awesome, I'm super-great!
VFS
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »

Don't forget the fine print!  Tongue

Any person submitting a banner to dominici.com (each, a "Submitter"), hereby agrees that submission of such banners shall be deemed to grant the webmaster of dominici.com (the "Webmaster") the right (but not the obligation) to use such banners in whatever method the Webmaster may choose, with no obligation to credit Submitter in any fashion whatsoever.  Furthermore, by submitting such banners to dominici.com, the submitting party represents to the Webmaster that said Submitter has all right and authority to so submit such a banner, and agrees to indemnify the Webmaster against any claims arising from Webmaster's use of such banner.

that's EXACTLY what i wanted to say. also, no purchase necessary. details inside.

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »

Ok where are some 468 X 60 or 468 X 80 Dominici banners of the new CD to spam all over the place! Haha!
theres a 468x60 on our myspace page but it's cheesy. I hope to get a new "Flash" banner made soon.

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 03:08:30 PM »

email me Johnny. I just got a couple real cheesy ones from the label. I'll send them to ya.

Seph
Obsession Speaker
Forum Elder

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 07:54:37 PM »

Well I guess I can help out in that department as well if you'd like. I'm a photoshop junkie myself (one of 4 main artists on a banner/avatar "shop" on another message board I roam), and I guess I could work out on 2 or 3 models over this weekend. One example of what I can do is my current ava/sig, but I guess I could show other stuff in my repertoire...

...Just to name a few.  Grin  (In case you're curious, the little S in all of them it's my sort of trademark seal I use in all my works. the LH one is a clan I'm currently in, on the above mentioned message board.)

"Dream of nothing and wake to a dream come true..."
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 05:11:49 AM »

Those are cool. I need "Flash" banners,though.

Seph
Obsession Speaker
Forum Elder

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 09:07:22 AM »

ok no problem  Grin working with Flash has become a bit foggy in my mind (can't remember much, it's been a few years), if you know what I mean...although I am getting Flash CS3 soon to recall that stuff a bit.

Even though, if anyone here on the message board needs ava/sigs to use around here, feel free to ask. My services are open to anyone.  Grin

"Dream of nothing and wake to a dream come true..."
VFS
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 08:02:17 AM »

http://www.dominici.com/forum/index.php?page=21

the shredmaster
Forum Elder

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 08:37:48 AM »

Awesome. 

VFS
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 08:42:20 AM »

Thanks, BlobVanDam made them all as usual  Smiley

If anyone wants to use the 720x90 flash banner, here's the code - be SURE to save the swf file to your own site before using this! Also, put the image in the same directory as the html file you're placing the banner on -

Code:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="720" height="90" id="banner720x90" align="middle">
       <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
       <param name="allowFullScreen" value="false" />
       <param name="movie" value="banner720x90.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />    <embed src="banner720x90.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="720" height="90" name="banner720x90" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
       </object>

And for the 480x60 one:

Code:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="480" height="60" id="banner480x60" align="middle">
       <param name="movie" value="banner480x60.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />    <embed src="banner480x60.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="480" height="60" name="banner480x60" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
       </object>

And for the 468x60 one:

Code:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="468" height="60" id="banner468x60" align="middle">
       <param name="movie" value="banner468x60.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />    <embed src="banner468x60.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="banner468x60" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
       </object>
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 11:31:38 AM by VFS » Logged

VFS
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 10:43:54 AM »

Anyone who saved these banners at any time before THIS post, please would you re-visit our linkback graphics page and replace the old one with the new one? The old one had an incorrect link. Sorry about that!

(They still have the same name so you do not have to change any linking codes, just replace the old graphic with the new one wherever you have it served and you'll be all set - Thanks!)

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 12:23:55 PM »

VFS is SOOOOOO   "On THE JOB"!!!

I LOVE it!!

BlobVanDam
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 06:46:36 PM »

I LOVE it!!

SO is BVD, the guy who took half an hour to fix up those 4 files frame by frame at 3:30am Wink
VFS
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »

I LOVE it!!

SO is BVD, the guy who took half an hour to fix up those 4 files frame by frame at 3:30am Wink

*worships*

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 11:50:52 PM »

I LOVE it!!

Absolutely! My post was made before I was made aware!
BVD you rule!
CD

VFS
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 05:08:58 AM »

Just added a 468x60 version of both animated gif and flash banner for those who need them the industry standard size Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: