DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Influences and the current state of music  (Read 1846 times)
wkiml
smokin weed, drinkin beer
Forum Elder

« on: February 29, 2008, 01:30:48 PM »

Who are some of the bands that influenced you to become a musician and are there any current bands you are really liking?

This is not just pointed at Charlie but any of the band members that may drop in
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 02:34:40 PM by wkiml » Logged
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:58:44 AM »

Who are some of the bands that influenced you to become a musician and are there any current bands you are really liking?

This is not just pointed at Charlie but any of the band members that may drop in

Sorry I have not had a chance to answer. You must know that I have been a musician/vocalist/writer for many many years so you would have to know that my influences were many and that they were a very long time ago. It's hard fo me to be influenced anymore because I don't listen to much other music these days. The reason being that I am so busy writing and I dont WANT to be influenced. That said, I must admit I have not been living under a rock either. I have heard some great new stuff these last couple of years and I can't truthfully say that there wasn't SOME measure of influence on me. These tend to be the heavier sounding bands of late. I fukkin LOVE HEAVY MUSIC! I get influenced by sounds in my head more than anything else. Oh yea, and Brian Maillard influences me a lot too!
CD

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: