DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: It would be a real shame if....  (Read 1843 times)
boxingrob
Forum Member

« on: June 13, 2010, 07:55:40 PM »

Dominici, the band did not continue and write new music. Those two albums represent true musicianship and timeless hard rockin quality that is severely lacking in todays music.

It kinda reminds me of ozzys first two solo records. He was coming off his success with sabbath and unloads two timeless monster albums with a new band and surpasses his previous endeavors.

With dominici it was quite different, but very similar in regards to the quality of the music.

Charlie was known as just "The former lead singer of DT" and never given credit for his singing abilities, then, VANSISHED!!! Until the WDADRU show. Then he got back into it.

As far as the similarities between ozzy and charlie, Charlie finds and awesome band to sing for and puts out two of the most UNDERRATED metal albums of all time!!!!!

These albums were much, much better than what DT put out during that time and I have every reason to believe that charlie was dictated to during the recording of WDADU, being forced to sing in a way that was not a part his style what so ever and I can only imagine what WDADU would have sounded like if he was able have some control over what to sing and how to sing it.

Back to my point, which is, DOMINICI the band MUST I repeat MUST continue!!!!!

I truly believe they will because anything less would be unacceptable!!!!   

Anybody disagree?Huh?? If so, I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS!!! JK....LMFAO!!!
Matt Gillis
Forum Elder

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 01:23:25 PM »

Well, considering the demographic that your addressing (this is the Dominici FAN forum afterall), I doubt there will be many opinions contrary to yours.

I agree that it'd be a shame if Dominici (the band) stopped putting out music, but then again, if that WERE to happen, it'd likely be for reasons beyond the bands control. I say this because Charlie has said numerous times through posts, interviews, etc. (in fact he might even come in here and say it himself!) that either you're a musician or your not; you'll either be sitting on a curb playing for quarters, or you'll be playing in front of 20,000 people. The point is that you can't nominate yourself to be a beneficiary of chance; unfortunately there will always be great musicians that fail.

That having been said, Charlie is a fighter, and the band (who also comprise Solidvision) are also prolific, so I doubt their musical flood will ebb anytime soon. Hopefully we'll see new material in the near future, but Charlie has some obstacles to overcome, the biggest of which is that he and his band are several thousands of miles apart. But in light of what he stated in his latest interview on June 8th, 2010 (check out that thread for the link), I'd say Charlie is already working hard to get things in order which will be a step in the right direction if you're looking for new material.

Anyway, hopefully it will happen soon(ish), but don't hold your breath! There is a depth to these logistical problems that eludes a lot of people, I think.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: