DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: Radio show tonight  (Read 3963 times)
charliedominici
Administrator

« on: June 08, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »

Go here for the live and replay link to the show tonight, Tuesday 6/8/2010:
http://ht.ly/1VGw9
CD

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 04:50:50 PM »

Cool interview Charlie; it was especially cool to see what you'll be up to in the next year or two.

You had mentioned something about getting the band out of Italy--would you move them to the states? And if so (if you're willing to relinquish the info), will you progress with a new album sometime shortly after?

Obviously if you bring them over, there is going to be a lot of work to be done with playing live and promotion (like you talked about in the interview), but maybe I'm taking it for granted that you'll be doing that with the "old" albums; perhaps you'll do that stuff with new material?

I guess one final question would be: what would become of SolidVision? I mean, the core of the band is still there, but if they leave the vocalist behind, won't SolidVision and Dominici coalesce into the same entity?

Anyway, these were just some questions off the top of my head, but maybe I'll have more later, we'll see   

What I meant on the radio show was that I would like to bring them over for a few shows and possibly to record. The operative word here is "like". As you know there are many obstacles to overcome and they do have their own lives and their own band over in Italy. I don't know what will happen. Lately there are more pressing issues in my life.
We will see what develops. Thanks for posting and hanging with us in the old forum!
CD

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
JLadino
Forum Member

JJ man with the master plan!=]

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 03:56:14 PM »

I know I'm a little late, but I enjoyed listening the interview and looking forward for the band to perform around the states............I hope. Undecided
JLadino
Forum Member

JJ man with the master plan!=]

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 04:21:33 PM »

You gave me a good point about music, you gotta love what you do, not just for the money. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: