DOMINICI.COM
News:
Home FORUM Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register *
Welcome to the Official DOMINICI Website and Forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Add bookmark | Print
Author Topic: O3 part one "Heads up"!  (Read 2023 times)
charliedominici
Administrator

« on: March 08, 2008, 11:36:13 PM »

Well, I got a few emails from distributors that are starting to become interested in buying"O3, A Trilogy part one" CD's in boxes of 120 each. I guess they think it might become a rare collectors item after all.Or at least they feel they willl all get sold,since there are only a relatively small amount in existence. I suggest those of you who might want one and have not picked one up do so soon.It looks like when I get to NY I may not be selling them autographed anymore since it's easier for me to just unload the last 3 or 4 boxes I have there in storage to the distributors. That means possibly only about 2 more weeks or so. USA ,Australia,Japan,U.K.,Brazil and New Zealandand any country not connected to Hungary by land please toss in an extra buck or two for the extra cost to ship. I only have 29 more with me in Hungary.This will be my last post regarding this subject.  Grin
CD

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
Nick
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 11:38:32 PM »

Very happy to hear about that Charlie, should really help with some immediate cash inflow. Cheesy

charliedominici
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 11:57:44 AM »

Very happy to hear about that Charlie, should really help with some immediate cash inflow. Cheesy
Yes,cigarette money!  YEA!

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"....
..................."The Moody Blues"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Add bookmark | Print
Jump to: